Thursday, April 04, 2013

Date Day

Jonas and I had a date day today!  We started off with some Dairy Queen.

We went to the park to play on the playground.  Jonas is an awesome climber!



We walked along the trails and kept track of all the wildlife we saw - birds, geese, a dragonfly, and a chipmunk!


Jonas fell out of the car while he was getting in (I don't know how he did it either), and wanted to re-enact it so I could take a picture.

After brushing off his hands, we went to the library for speech class and stayed and read some books.  We went to the mall and bought him some new sneakers, visited the SPCA, and went to see The Croods at the movies.  

We had such a good day just visiting and chatting and enjoying the weather.  Jonas even thanked me for everything he got to do today while I was tucking him into bed.  Today was one of those days that I remembered how happy I am that I have him :-)

No comments: