Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hmmm...MAJOR Catch Up?

I will admit, I'm not even sure exactly how to go about this post since I'm SO incredibly far behind.  I'm tempted to just give you links to albums, but I'll be good and give you one teaser photo for each event, and then the link :-)

Christmas at Grandma and Papa's

Christmas morning at home

More Christmas pictures can be enjoyed here.

We enjoyed a New Year's Eve celebration at Grandma and Papa's house, 

and a Bandits game.

and more pictures of those events are here.

We also went to Massanutten, Virginia for a vacation during our winter break.

We had a great time, and there are pictures to prove it. 

Ok folks, I can only say that I HOPE I will keep up on this blog better in the months to come.  Only time will tell...

No comments: