Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Time!



So despite being cheered up by playing hide and seek, neither of the children wanted to leave the room and walk down the aisle. Bethany wouldn't let me put her down, so I carried her. Jonas started walking ahead of me, but only got about 1/4 of the way down the aisle before he turned around and wanted me to carry him too. So, with one on each hip, down we went. That was the good part. When I put Jonas and Bethany down in the pew with Grandma, Jonas started bawling when he realized I wasn't coming to sit by him and I was going to the front. Aunt Lisa had to take both kids to the back of the church and ended up missing the whole wedding. What a good aunt and mommy she is. Despite the beginning not going as planned, the wedding was gorgeous and Mr. & Mrs. Ryan McKernan looked great! Congratulations guys, we love you!

No comments: