Thursday, December 01, 2011

And...we're back!

Yes, I know have neglected this blog for 2 months now.  I am not going to post everything we have done in that time, but feel free to click on any picture on this blog to link to our Web Albums page and take a look at some of the pictures :-)  I am, however, going to re-commit to keeping the blog up to date again from now on.

A few funny conversations that have happened recently:

Me: Hold onto your balloon when we go outside.
Jonas:  Yeah, cause if I let go its gonna fly all the way up to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!

Me (trying on new clothes): How does this outfit look?
Jonas: It's kinda good.
Me: Remember to tell the truth.
Jonas: It's actually kinda bad.

Jonas (talking about Lucky the Leprechaun that visited his classroom last year on St. Patrick's Day): Remember that guy that spilled green paint and left footprints all over our classroom?
Me: Lucky? What about him?
Jonas: Is Santa going to bring him presents?
Me: I don't know, what do you think?
Jonas: I think so, he wasn't being bad, he was just being funny like me.

More posts to come, promise!

No comments: