Saturday, August 07, 2010

New Jersey Vacation - Part 3

On Thursday we rented a boat to go tubing. We all had a great time, but we were sore the next day!



Jonas rode on the tube twice, once with me and once with Aunt Lisa. He would've gone by himself if I'd let him!



By the end of the ride Jonas had fallen asleep cuddling with me :)


After dropping Jonas and Bekah off for naps and having some lunch, we headed back out, and tried some doubles tubing!



Everyone looking tired


What vacation would be complete without some mini golf?


Sparklers!!!




This was our last day on the beach. I think Jonas was covered with sand from head to toe the whole vacation!





Burying Aunt Lisa


All in all we had a great trip, and Jonas was really a trooper through the whole thing. I can't wait for Disney 2012!

No comments: