Friday, June 18, 2010

Memorial Day Camping Trip

Yep, you read it right. I am just now blogging from Memorial Day. I don't know what I have been doing with my time, but it obviously hasn't been blogging! Anyway, to save me some serious time, here is a post of mostly pictures from our weekend, with a few little side notes.


These pictures are from our first hike, on the Gorge Trail.

Right before this picture was taken, Jonas said "I'm cool!"


After the hike, we enjoyed a little playground time before lunch.

Our next hike was super awesome! The hike was along the creek, and for most of it, you could actually walk right in the water. Sometimes you could even go right up to a waterfall! Jonas was in heaven.


This is on Memorial Day. We went into "town" and watched the world's shortest parade. It was literally about 7 minutes, and that's being generous.

We stopped for ice cream before heading home...it was quite the disaster for Jonas!

All in all we had a great time, and we absolutely love that park. We will definitely be going again!

No comments: